Please contact David Rogers on email email@example.com or directly on +353 (0)761 10 2646.
The multi-award-winning Waterford Treasures is the premier cultural resource for the education sector in the south-east of Ireland.
- Teachers/leaders go free
- Coach set-down in front of Bishop’s Palace and Medieval Museum, no long walks for your students
- Free coach parking and free coach cleaning facilities in WCCC Bus Park on Park Road
- All groups are given a guided tour of the Bishop’s Palace and Medieval Museum by character actors in period costume, 45 minutes
- Curriculum - and age-appropriate tour
- Irish, English or French speaking guide available for your group, when booked in advance
- Audio Guides available in English, French and German
- Epic Tour* is run daily at 12.00 noon and 2.00pm, during the summer months (May – Sept) and on demand outside of that period
- Audiovisual presentations in all three museums
- Wheelchair accessible (not Reginald’s Tower), lifts in both the Medieval Museum and Bishop’s Palace
- Café in Bishop’s Palace
- Gift shops in Medieval Museum and Bishop’s Palace
The Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle
Fun for both adults and children alike, the Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle organised by Waterford Treasures – Three Museums in the Viking Triangle, is a humorous and interactive 45 minutes of facts, fun and frivolity. The tour gives an engaging overview of the 1100 year old history of Waterford, Ireland oldest city. Unique in Ireland this tour does not expect students to stand outside subject to the vagaries of the Irish weather while being regaled with stories. Instead they are treated to a fascinating exploration inside no less than five national monuments that span some 1100 years of history and where some of the great events in both British and Irish history took place. You can’t visit the Viking Triangle without taking it!