Information for Schools
The award-winning museums of Waterford Treasures offer a fun and educational experience for both primary and post-primary school groups. All groups get a guided tour, duration 45 minutes.
Please book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353 (0)761 10 2650 (Bishop's Palace) or +353 (0)761 10 2501 (Medieval Museum).
- The Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle - fun and interactive. Your pupils get to be Strongbow or Aoife or Thomas Francis Meagher
- Reginald's Tower - tour by OPW staff. Please telephone 051.304220.
- Medieval Museum - duration 45 minutes
- Bishop's Palace - duration 45 minutes
- Viking, Norman and Medieval Waterford - curriculum-based tour of Medieval Museum by curator including handling of objects
- 18th, 19th and 20th century - curriculum-based tour of Bishop's Palace by Museum curator
- Medieval Museum - make the wooden model of the medieval walls and towers of Waterford (suitable up to age 12)
- School tour - Epic tour or guided museum tour