Groups of 10 or More
Please contact Clíona Purcell on email email@example.com or directly on +353(0)51 849675.
Key points to note:
- Coach set-down in front of Bishop’s Palace and Medieval Museum, no long walks for your clients
- Free coach parking and free coach cleaning facilities in Bolton Street Car Park
- All groups are given a guided tour of the Bishop’s Palace and Medieval Museum, duration 45 minutes
- French - or Irish - speaking guide available for your group, when booked in advance
- Director or Curator specialist tours available for your group
- Tours run to suit your group’s itinerary
- Bespoke private tours available, with the options of a drinks reception and/or a sit down meal
- Audiovisual presentations in all three museums
- Wheelchair accessible (not Reginald’s Tower), lifts in both the Medieval Museum and Bishop’s Palace
- Café in Bishop’s Palace
- Gift shops in Medieval Museum and Bishop’s Palace
The Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle
Fun for both adults and children alike the Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle organised by Waterford Treasures – Three Museums in the Viking Triangle, is a humorous and interactive 45 minutes of facts, fun and frivolity. The tour gives an engaging overview of the 1100 year old history of Waterford, Ireland’s oldest city. Unique in Ireland this tour does not expect its patrons to stand outside and subject to the vagaries of the Irish weather while being regaled with stories. Instead you are treated to a fascinating exploration inside no less than five national monuments that span some 1100 years of history and where some of the great events in both British and Irish history took place. You can’t leave Waterford without taking it!