Welcome to the Treasures of Georgian Waterford

'The Mall is a beautiful walk, about 200 yards long… facing it stands the Bishop’s Palace, which not only adds a considerable beauty ... the Palace is a fine building of hewn stone, with two fronts, that next to the Mall is beautifully ornamented with a handsome portico.' (Charles Smith’s History, 1746)

This exquisite architectural jewel, now a museum, continues to delight over 250 years later, the ground and first floors furnished as a very elegant 18th century townhouse.

Bishop's Palace

Visitor Information

Read More

Virtual Tour

Read More

Buy Tickets

Read More